Thursday, February 02, 2012

Fish food

November last year, Lianne, Echo and I took an introduction to scuba diving course at Planet Dive, Anilao, Batangas [via Brizo Underwater Diving Services].


[It was a very overwhelming experience. I wanna try it again.]

Yesterday, I finally got the disc from BUDS. [I didn't have the time to pick it up after our trip.] I was surprised to discover it contained videos. When I clicked on the first one, I started laughing.

Some time during the dive, I was given a bag with bread to feed the fish, along with instructions to hold the bag to the side so the photographer can take a photo of me with the fishes. A big fish bit me and left four large tooth marks on my ring finger. It hurt like a mutha. [And it made me a little paranoid. My skin was punctured. I was stupid enough to google "marine bites" and read about skeery, fatal results.] Little did I know that the whole thing was caught on video [it happens at 0:11]. Haha!


[Big fishy wanted to redefine the food chain.]


I remember being terrified at the time [I stopped breathing due to the shock, which is a very bad thing if you're scuba diving]. Now it's just funny.

No comments: